Friday, September 25, 2015

Sunsets.


I have always enjoyed sunsets. I grew up on a farm, so seeing the sun set over the fields was so beautiful and something I looked forward to. I have lost the appreciation for sunsets since then, but here...I have found it so deeply again. Seeing the sun descend on the horizon of where the vast ocean meets the endless sky is something to be appreciated. Every single time I am reminded of how BIG and creative our God is. The event is a reminder that the day may have ended, but tomorrow is a new day- the sun will rise again. On cloudy or stormy days we may not be able to see the sunset, but we know it occurs because night will begin. Even though we cannot see God, we can see the effects of His hand and His perfect timing every day. Sunsets are not only aesthetically pleasing, but also spiritually and emotionally satisfying.

Seriously though, how beautiful are these pictures?
Photo credit: The Almighty Creator.





No comments:

Post a Comment