Monday, December 28, 2015

TwoThousandSixteen.

2016 is right around the corner, so of course a blog is in order.  :)
I will keep it short, no worries.

Many people will start saying "2015 has been a good year" if they haven't already. Many people will start saying "2016 will be a better year" if they haven't already. Different perspectives. Things happened to them throughout 2015 to make them see the future 2016 in a specific way- to anticipate it or hesitate even thinking about it. To me, I would say 2015 has been a whirlwind. I could list all of the things that happened and did not happen this year, as could most people. I am thankful. I am thankful for every day I rolled out of bed and faced the day whether I wanted to or not. Perseverance. Many people have persevered through 2015. Some barely made it. Some prevailed in something or had a major life event and will forever remember 2015 as "the year ___ happened". This is the time of year resolutions are made. And forgotten. Having goals is an incredibly important thing to do, but incredibly difficult as life tends hits you in the face. If you fail, you fail. Learn from it. Don't set unachievable goals. Make short term & long term goals. What needs to be done that you have been putting off? Who needs to be contacted that you have neglected for selfish reasons? Minuscule goals are still goals. 

Strive to be your best- whatever that may look like. 

Everybody is different {respect that}
This teacher is looking forward to 2016 with great anticipation. I hope you can do the same.



No comments:

Post a Comment